The NSDL infrastructure e-governance limited has created a unique scholarship scheme for students. In our country, there are many meritorious and deserving students who are missing out on their basic right to education due to hefty fees and course rates. To provide such students with financial assistance and lessen the gap between education and financial board rooms, the Vidyasaarathi scholarship was envisaged.
It is an online scholarship scheme for students. The scholarship is mainly intended to help deserving undergraduate students pursue their dreams of engineering/technology (BE/ B. Tech course) and receives its primary funding sponsor from ACC Limited.
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2024
Vidyasaarathi by itself is a huge umbrella wherein financial schemes are available in plenty, and candidates may apply according to their portfolio. These schemes are designed by corporate, industrial establishments, and fundraising organizations wherein they have the freedom to promote and develop their own unique kind of schemes that will provide financial aid to students.
|ACC (Associated Cement Companies)
|Under Graduate Course, ITI, B.E./B. Tech, Diploma.
|Last Date of Application
|November 2024 (Tentative)
|Customer care number
|(022) 4090 4484
Eligibility Criteria for Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
Students must check whether they are eligible to apply for the scholarship before going ahead in filling the online application form. They must carefully read all the instructions in the portal and check to see if they qualify all conditions before submitting the form. Below we have listed Vidyasaarathi Scholarship eligibility criteria in detail.
- Minimum 50% marks in Class 12th or pre-university level.
- In case a student has pursued a diploma, the student should have completed his course with a minimum 50% score.
- For ITI candidates, a minimum of 35% is prescribed at the SSC level.
Basic Income of Family
- The scholarship is mainly to encourage economically weaker sections of society.
- Students coming from families whose annual income is below 5 lakhs per year are only eligible to apply.
- If students do not satisfy these criteria, then they must not apply.
- Students of ACC employees are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2024?
The application form has been made easy for students to fill up and submit without much difficulty. All relevant details must be entered correctly and as is in the documents. The step by step application process is given below
- Login to the official Vidyasaarathi portal.
- Create a registration ID and password.
- Go to the profile section.
- Enter all personal information correctly and create your profile.
- Search for the schemes that best suit your career track and click on apply.
- Submit the application form.
List of Documents Required
Candidates have to present and upload relevant documents along with their application form as attachments. The list is given below:
- Domicile certificate indicating the place of stay of the student
- Address proof and ID proof of the student
- 10th standard and 12th standard mark sheets
- Bank passbook number to authenticate student account number
- Fee receipts issued by college authorities
- Parents’ income certificate
- PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Passport (Originals should be scanned and then uploaded)
Learn more about National Scholarship Portal
How to Renew Vidyasaarathi Scholarship?
- All candidates who have availed scholarships under the Vidyasaarathi scholarship scheme have to renew their application without fail.
- They have to apply again on the portal and select the scheme they have already availed.
- The indication of fresh/renew application shall be indicated next to the scheme, and the candidate should choose accordingly.
Rewards & Benefits
- General scholarship amount declared is INR 5000
- Diploma and ITI students can avail scholarship amount up to INR 20000
- For undergraduate students, the scholarship amount they would be granted is INR 5000
- If a candidate is successfully selected to receive the scholarship amount, then he shall receive financial aid of INR 30,000. (This amount shall be credited to the beneficiary’s bank account directly.)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the condition of renewing the scholarship?
Answer: The scholarship can be renewed for candidates who have successfully gained 50% in the previous year of their study.
2. IS it compulsory for all applicants to possess a bank account
Answer: Yes. All applicants must hold a valid and active bank account. The scholarship amount shall get credited directly into the bank account.
3. Can an applicant apply to multiple scholarship schemes?
Answer: Yes, it is possible for a candidate to choose many schemes, provided he satisfies the criteria mentioned under each one of them.
4. How to retrieve lost ID and password of the official portal?
Answer: Candidates shall be sent a unique password to their e-mail id to retrieve their lost ID and password.
5. How to check the status of my application on the portal?
Answer: Visit the official portal and go straight to the dashboard. Check the status of schemes applied in the action window of the portal.
For any further queries about the scholarship, the following can be contacted:
Times Tower, 1st Floor,
Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel,
Mumbai-400013, Maharashtra state
Official Website: www.vidyasaarathi.co.in