The US Awasthi scholarship is a unique scholarship offered throughout the year for the young brigade and candidates from the youth who are willing to serve the country in its rural interiors. This scholarship is mainly aimed at enthusing and building a rural rapport connection with the youth who want to go to these remote villages, serve them and work for their betterment. The main sponsor of this scholarship is IFFCO (Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited).
US Awasthi Scholarship 2024
|IFFCO (Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited)
|US Awasthi Scholarship
|Citizens of India, above 18 years old
|Last date to apply
|Available throughout the year
|Customer Care No.
|1800 103 1967/ 011 4259 3130
Key Objectives of US Awasthi Scholarship
- Working with innovative ideas and solutions for rural population improvement.
- Assimilate the contribution of the rural economy into mainstream Indian society.
- Identify and encourage the talent and productivity of rural youth for the betterment of society.
- Conduct skill development programs and activities to promote rural development
- Promoting agriculture as a gainer occupation amongst others in the Indian subcontinent
- Being sensitive about other needs of rural healthcare and senior citizen interests.
Eligibility Criteria for US Awasthi Scholarship
- The US Awasthi scholarship is available to local youth and citizens of India.
- All applicants must be above the age of 18.
- The applicant should be able to clearly explain and demonstrate his unique and innovative idea for rural development.
- This scholarship is also available to international students who have an innate desire and passion for serving in the remote and rural villages of the country.
- Candidates who possess a technical background in education so that technical knowledge can be further utilized to innovate ideas in rural development.
- Candidates who understand the technicalities of the field of agriculture.
- Candidates who can work to improve the healthcare sector in rural areas. Candidates who work for better facilities for women, senior citizens, children.
- Candidates who have the vision to empower rural societies by helping authorities build better infrastructure, roads, better sanitation facilities, etc.
- The ideas envisaged by the candidates should be such that they have mass appeal (at least achieve approval by more than million interested persons from allied fields)
How to Apply for US Awasthi Scholarship 2024?
All candidates should first check if they satisfy all the eligibility conditions and only then proceed to apply. There is ‘No’ deadline to apply for the US Awasthi scholarship; candidates can choose to apply throughout the year. The step by step application process is given below.
- Visit the official website of IFFCO.
- Register on the website and thereby create a login id and password.
- Login with these details.
- Fill in all relevant and compulsory details of the application form.
- Using your own words and technical language, present your innovative idea in the most suitable and unique method possible.
- Cross check and verify all details entered.
- Submit your application form.
List of Documents Required
- Documents supporting age proof of applicant.
- Documents supporting identity proof of the applicant.
- Documents satisfying the educational criteria of the applicant.
- Details in documents of technical qualification, if any.
- Any technical projects and work undertaken in view of technical rural development programs, if any.
US Awasthi Scholarship Selection Process
- All candidates shall be screened based on their application form submissions.
- They would be cross-checked to see if they meet the eligibility conditions as prescribed for the scholarship.
- Next, a panel of jury members shall study and research on the idea presented by the applicant.
- The study would conclude and an opinion formed about the work-ability and productivity of the idea in practical terms and its usefulness to rural development and transformation and the society in general.
- Overall, if the idea is found to be unique, innovative, and contributing towards rural development, then jury members shall decide to contact the applicant for the grant of scholarship.
- The decision of the panel members shall be final and binding.
Rewards and Benefits
- Scholarship amount of INR 1 lakhs
- A unique and nationalized platform to work for the greater benefit of framers in the country.
- A portal to address farmer issues and raise technological concerns worldwide.
- An online portal to broadcast one’s unique ideas and innovations in the field of agricultural, rural promotion, and development.
- Unique opportunity to work with the technical collaboration department of IFFCO.
- Work towards the promotion of youth activities with respect to the Yuva portal of IFFCO.
Contact Address: IFFCO Sadan (Office), C-1, District Center, Saket, New Delhi -110017.
Official Email ID: [email protected]
Phone Number to contact: 1800 103 1967/ 011 4259 3130