UP Scholarship Status is a primary feature of the UP Scholarship Portal (Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement Online System) that permits students to track their scholarship application status. The Government of Uttar Pradesh offers a variety of scholarships for UP domiciled students. This offer is for both Pre-Matric and Post-Matric students. Scholarships are made available to students irrespective of their caste/category, and every student can find a suitable grant by catering to government-listed pre-requisites. They can also track and receive updates about UP Scholarship Status in the online mode.
How to Check UP Scholarship Status through Official Website
UP Scholarship process is very simple to follow and easy to understand. All applicants who want to track their current year application status can find out by logging into the portal. On the dashboard, they need to enter their registration number, date of birth, and password details correctly to know their application’s real-time status and updates.
- Visit the official website of UP Scholarship
- Traverse carefully to the ‘Status’ section and click on the tab titled ‘Application Status.’ [Note: For receiving important information related to UP scholarships, candidates can click on the ‘Important Information’ tab on the portal.]
- Enter details like registration number and date of birth correctly. Click on the ‘Search’ button to track your online application status.
[Note: Students should carefully enter valid details of both registration number and date of birth to track status]
- Online application status shall be displayed on your screen.
How to Check UP Scholarship Status through PFMS Portal
There are two gateways for students to check their UP scholarship status. Candidates can visit the exclusively dedicated scholarship portal ‘Saksham’ to check their UP scholarship application status online. In another way, they can track the scholarship fund disbursement through the Public Finance Management System (PFMS) portal of the government of India. It’s quite a simple process, and to guide you further, we have explained the below steps using which you can check whether the scholarship amount has been credited into your account or not:
- Go to the official home page of the PFMS portal.
- Traverse on the home page and click on the “Know Your Payments” tab.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Here, students have to enter details like Bank Name, Account Number, and word verification code. After ascertaining all these details, click on the ‘Search’ icon.
- In case the applicant has furnished incorrect data, an error message shall be displayed.
- If all information entered is correct, the scholarship status would be displayed on the screen. The status page can be downloaded in PDF form and saved in the system for future references.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some common queries that students face while applying for UP scholarships have been addressed below:
1. How can students check the status of their scholarship applications for the previous year?
Answer: Students can visit the UP Scholarship portal and click on the ‘Status’ tab to check the previous year’s application status. Registration number and date of birth details should be furnished to check the status.
2. In case a student has entered incorrect information in their application form, how can they rectify it?
Answer: After the online submission of application forms, government scrutinizes all received applications and highlights erroneous data. In the application correction window notified by the government hereafter, changes can certainly be made by the applicants and correct data entered in their forms.
3. Can students check UP scholarship status without having a registration number?
Answer: No. Students need to compulsorily provide their registration number to check UP Scholarship status online. Registration details should be preserved safely for future references.