Save Earth Essay: Earth needs to be saved to make it sustainable for future generations to come. Man has polluted the environment with his selfish acts of destruction and pollution. To bring back the green cover, to allow fresh air to be available to everyone, natural and chemical-free soil to grow vegetation, man needs to take extra steps to curb damage and start protecting it. Reducing plastic usage, planting more trees and recycling resources help save the earth.
Essay on Save Earth 250 Words in English
Below we have provided the Save Earth Essay in English, suitable for class 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8.
Earth is the most precious planet in our entire universe as it holds crucial things like oxygen and water for survival. We have even named Earth as Mother Nature as it is a provider of necessary resources for the continuation and existence. Due to the misdeeds of human beings, the conditions on the planet are worsening day by day. The activities performed by humans have jeopardised Earth, making our environment unhealthy for living. Earth Day is celebrated every year on April 22, but nobody heeds to the call and urgent need of conserving it.
People just follow the trend and observe it for the sake of celebrating. There are various causes that lead to environmental degradation. Population and poverty are at the apex to cause more problems. More people means excessive consumption and if needs are not met then resulting in poverty and malnutrition. Another factor that creates a massive negative impact on the environment is all types of pollution. Smoke coming out of factory chimney or vehicles, use of CFC’s daily, burning of fossil fuels, forest fire etc. cause air pollution.
Furthermore, discharge of pollutants into the water bodies, bathing animals in the water, defecating near the water bodies and releasing sewage is causing water pollution. Then, excessive farming, tilling of land, using pesticides and chemicals cause soil pollution. Lastly, playing loud music during processions, car honking and machines noise in factories creating noise pollution. The awareness of the problems exists, but the efforts to eliminate them are negligible.
It is an urgent call to maintain the stability of Earth to ensure sustenance. The sustainable approach needs to be adopted to conserve our ecosystem. Not only humans but animals too are suffering and are at a significant loss. The whole food chain is disrupted, thus creating imbalance. The government should formulate national environmental policy in order to save Earth. Every individual should volunteer and strive to reduce environmental degradation. Protecting Earth should not be a pipedream but a reality.
10 Lines Essay on Save Earth in English
- Earth is the only planet in the solar system that supports life.
- It provides us with the natural resources required for our livelihood.
- Unfortunately, these resources are depleting as humans are on the rampage to destroy them by performing harmful activities.
- Not only humans but animals and plants are facing grave repercussions.
- Save Earth has become a slogan for life now to create awareness for conserving our environment.
- Several campaigns and rallies are organized to disseminate the need to protect our only home.
- Planting more trees is the message conveyed at the end of every program and plant saplings are given as gifts or token of appreciation to encourage planting.
- Use of chemicals and pesticides is a hindrance to quality produce, thus making it unfit for consumption.
- Less use of electrical appliances, plastic, CFC’s, cars etc. assures minimal pollution.
- It is time to save and protect our Earth by stressing on optimum utilization of resources.