Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Scheme is a unique offer from the state of Kerala. Usually, state governments offer scholarships to backward classes of society. For a change, the Kerala government is offering schemes for the upper and forward classes of society, but those economically not so privileged.
These scholarships are offered to students from high school till post-graduation level. KSWCFC, an entity belonging to the Kerala government, is a primary promoter of education and loans for the state’s forward classes. It offers loans and facilities, educational schemes, funds, and other financial aids for the poorer sections amongst Kerala’s upper classes.
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2024
|Kerala State Welfare Corporation for Forward Communities Limited (KSWCFC)
|Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship
|Last Date of Application
|December 31, 2024
|Up to INR 50,000 per annum
Eligibility Criteria for Samunnathi Scholarship
All candidates desirous of applying for KSWCFC scholarship have to follow certain eligibility conditions, failing which; they will be disqualified from the process. The list of conditions is given below:
- Annual family income of candidate to be less than INR 2 lakhs
- This scholarship is meant for the upper classes or forward communities. Hence only non-reserved categories shall apply.
- Candidate must be a domicile of Kerala.
- Candidate must have a valid bank account in a nationalized bank in his name.
- Candidates who have already applied for Samunnathi scholarships in the previous year shall not repeat the process this year too.
- Candidate should select a coaching center of his choice to apply for scholarships.
How to Apply for Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship?
Candidates who qualify the eligibility conditions can go ahead and apply for the application. The detailed Samunnathi application form procedure is explained below:
- Visit the official website of Vidya Samunnathi scholarship – www.kswcfc.org
- In the left side panel, click on ‘Live Schemes’.
- Next click on “Apply Online for KSWCFC scholarships”.
- Before moving to the next sections, ensure you read through all the guidelines presented.
New users and existing users have to read through the following points carefully before applying to this scholarship.
For New Users
- New users should click on the tab indicating “Data Bank Registration”.
- Provide correct mobile number and e-mail id of the candidate to complete the formal registration process.
- In the next step, click on the ‘Register’ button to complete the formal registration process on the portal.
For Existing Users
- Login with correct credentials – login ID and password details.
- Go to the Vidya Samunnathi scholarship application form 2020 and fill in all details correctly.
- After entering details, upload all necessary documents in the appropriate space.
- Submit the application form along with documents.
- Download the submitted form and take a hard copy print out of the same for future references.
List of Documents Required
The Vidya Samunnathi scholarship scheme requires submission of following documents for the application to be processed further. Here’s the list:
- Bonafide letter from student’s educational institution
- Income certificate
- Class 10 marks card and certificate
- Bank passbook first page
- Aadhaar Card of student
- ID card issued by the educational institution
- Proof of residence of the candidate
Samunnathi Scholarship – Rewards & Benefits
According to the course pursued by the candidate, the suitable rewards and benefits shall be provided.
|High school level
|Higher secondary education
|Graduation in non-professional courses
|Diploma or certificate courses
|Post-graduation in non-professional courses
|Graduation in professional courses
|Post-graduation in professional courses
|National institute enrolled candidates
Coaching Assistance provided to the Samunnathi Scholars
Candidates who are going to appear for different competitive exams across the country also avail coaching at various institutes. Samunnathi offers scholarships to these candidates as well. The list of competitive exams includes Civil Services Exam Training/ Bank or PSC coaching, Engineering and Medical entrance exam coaching etc.
- For candidates pursuing higher secondary or completed higher secondary, they will be awarded INR 10,000 towards coaching fees. They can also apply for medical and engineering exam coaching.
- For other competitive exams like Bank PSC and Civil Services Exam, coaching fees of INR 6000 shall be offered.
- An exclusive offer for candidates appearing for Civil Services Prelims and Mains exam is also given. For Prelims, INR 15000 shall be provided. For the Mains, INR 25,000 shall be given out.
The following are the contact details which candidates need to note down carefully.
Address: The General Manager, Kerala State Welfare Corporation for Forward Communities’ Pvt ltd, Jawahar Nagar, Kawdiar Post, L-2 Kaleena, Trivandrum- 690503
Helpline Number: 0471-2311215
E-mail: [email protected]