The Department of School Education, under the government of Chhattisgarh, conducts admissions for schools under the RTE quota. The state aims to provide education and spread literacy amongst the greater population. At the same time, retaining students in higher classes and avoiding dropout rates are major challenges to the government.
With the higher expenses associated with education or the inability to reach out to premier facilities in select schools, education is a big challenge among certain classes in the state. For the same reason, the state government has taken solid measures to encourage more students to get admission into basic education.
Important Note: Candidates are advised to check the RTE Chhattisgarh 2024 Admission date on the official website – www.eduportal.cg.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for RTE CG Admission 2024
These are the eligibility criteria that are specified for candidates who are interested in applying for RTE Chhattisgarh.
- The age group of the candidates should be between 6 and 14 years.
- Candidates who wish to apply for primary education admission shall apply.
- The candidate and his parents should be permanent residents of Chhattisgarh.
- The annual income of parents must be less than INR 2 lakhs.
- Candidates must belong to the economically poorer sections or socially backward classes like SC/ST/OBC.
How to Apply for RTE Chhattisgarh?
Candidates must carefully review the application process before applying for admission to RTE CG 2024-25. Guidelines and instructions should be carefully noted and followed. Candidates must keep all documents ready before filling out the form. Application forms should be error-free. Requests to change corrections at a later date shall not be entertained. Here is the step-wise application process described below:
- Visit the official portal of RTE Chhattisgarh and click on “Online application for the year 2024-25”.
- The first part of the application process is candidate registration.
- The candidate’s basic details need to be provided for registration.
- Parents have to enter their mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Ensure the correctness of registered information. The applicant ID and password shall be sent later to the above contact information.
- Now, move on to the application form section.
- Provide further details like parents’ income, educational details, etc.
- Now it’s time to upload candidate photograph and other requisite documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a hard copy printout of the submitted application form.
Documents Required for RTE Chhattisgarh
Parents must keep documents scanned in the right format and size before starting the application. The entire application process needs to be finished in one sitting. Hence, ensure that you follow the guidelines seriously.
- Birth certificate of the candidate
- Aadhaar card of the candidate
- The income certificate of the parents
- Caste certificate of parents
- Domicile certificate of parents
- Passport size photo
- Proof of residence
- ID proof of parents issued by government authorities.
RTE Chhattisgarh Selection Process
The online portal is the one-stop reference portal for all updates and the latest news regarding RTE admission Chhattisgarh 2024-25. All private schools are hereby requested to provide a 25% reservation of seats for the underprivileged children. After going through the eligibility conditions, candidates shall apply on the official portal.
Soon after online application submission, parents shall receive an SMS/acknowledgement message rendering registration or application ID along with password details. Make sure you upload all documents in the correct format.
An online lottery system shall be conducted for all applications matching details with the specified eligibility criteria. Shortlisted applicants shall be notified to report to the allotted school for further admission process. In this regard, candidates need to visit the allotted school at the assigned date and time.
Carry a printout of the submitted application form and all documents in originals. Documents are only for verification purposes by officials. They will be returned as soon as they are checked thoroughly. Complete further admission formalities, if any.
How to Check RTE CG Results?
All applicants who apply on the online portal seeking admissions for RTE Chhattisgarh shall be curious to find out if their name appears in the final list. Here is the step-by-step process to check the result
- Visit the official portal of Chhattisgarh RTE.
- Click on login.
- Enter your registered ID and password correctly.
- Hit the submit button.
- Candidates can check their respective “Lottery Results”.
- Now, you can click on the application status tab.
- Enter your date of birth and registration ID.
- Your application status shall quickly appear on the screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is the conducting authority for RTE CG admissions for the 2024 year?
The Department of School Education, the government of Chhattisgarh, conducts admissions under the RTE quota for private schools for 2024-25.
2. How to raise a complaint on the official portal of Chhattisgarh RTE?
Visit the official portal. Go to the “Grievances” section. Provide your mobile number and e-mail ID. Enter your complaint in plain text format. Submit your complaint and save your ticket number to track it till it gets solved.
3. How do candidates receive the registration ID for future reference?
Parents need to furnish a mobile number and e-mail ID during registration. An SMS shall be sent to the contact number providing the registration ID and password.
In case of any queries regarding admissions/ application submissions/ complaints, etc., contact the below details for more information:
E-mail at: [email protected]