In the state of Rajasthan, the government provides ration cards through a system of PDS to eligible households. With the possession of a ration card, eligible citizens can avail benefits like food grain procurement at subsidized rates. If certain norms are successfully fulfilled by the citizens, then a ration card is given by the government. This article provides in-depth material about all the necessary information that citizens need to know about ration cards offered by the Rajasthan state government.
Rajasthan Ration Card List 2022
To check the Rajasthan Ration Card List, the following steps must be followed:
- Go to the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department.
- Under the section titled’ Important Links’, click on ‘Ration Card Report’.
- Next, click on the link titled ‘See Details of Ration Card and Ration Distribution’.
- From the appropriate list, select the district and enter further details requested.
- After doing the above task, click on the ‘Search’ icon.
- After successfully clicking the ‘search’ button, the requested details shall be displayed on the screen.
Rajasthan Ration Card Eligibility
|Above Poverty Line (APL) Ration Card
|Households having stable annual income are eligible for this type of ration card.
|Below Poverty Line (BPL) Ration Card
|Households which are from weaker sections of the economy and below the poverty line are eligible for this type of ration card.
|Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Ration Card
|The poorest of poor families identified by the Municipal Corporation and village assemblies are eligible to receive this type of ration card.
|State BPL Ration Card
|Families identified at state BPL families by Gram Sabha/ Municipal corporations or the municipality are eligible for this type of ration card.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Ration Card
To apply for a Rajasthan rashan card, follow these steps below:
- Go to the official website of the Food And Civil Supplies Department.
- Click on the ‘Food Security Scheme/ Ration card Application form’ tab present on the homepage.
- Next, click on the form meant for creating/ amending the ration card through EMitra/CSC.
- PDF of the application form shall be displayed.
- Download the PDF into the system and fetch a printout of the same.
- Fill all the details correctly, attach required documents, and through a personal visit to the concerned office, produce everything to the authorized person.
- The applicant shall receive a receipt with an application number. This number can be used in the future to check the status of your application.
Documents Required for Rajasthan Ration Card
While applying for the Rajasthan Ration card, the below documents need to be submitted:
- Age certificate – Scanned Copy
- Caste Certificate – Scanned Copy
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Residence
- Recent passport size photograph
- Bank passbook
- Gas Connection details
- Previous Months’ electricity bills
- Self Declaration certificate issued by Ward Councillor or Pradhan.
- If applicable, Tenancy Agreement.
How to Check Ration Card Status Online
After applying for the ration card, you can check the status of your application by simply following these steps:
- Go to the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department
- In the next section, select ‘Ration Card Application Status’ under the ‘Ration Card Report’ Tab.
- Between the options ‘Ration Card Number’ and ‘Form Number’ choose anyone.
- In the space provided, enter the correct number and click on ‘check Status’
- Now, the status of your application shall be displayed on your screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. In how many days would I receive the ration card?
Within 30 days from the date of application, the ration card would be dispatched.
3. Can I submit my birth certificate for purpose of age proof?
Yes, you can submit your birth certificate as one of the age proof documents.
Ration Card Related Articles