Rajasthan ITI Admission 2021: The Department of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan handles the Rajasthan ITI admission process. Interested candidates can apply to ITI courses for the academic session 2021-22 using the application form. The candidates must fit into the eligibility criteria formulated by the authority. It has been informed that no entrance exam shall be conducted for admission into ITI programme/course. In this article, relevant information concerning the Rajasthan ITI admission 2021, including eligibility criteria, application form, admission process and counselling dates are briefed.
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2021 Dates
|2nd week of June 2021
|Deadline for online registration
|2nd week of July 2021
|Result/merit list Announcement
|Counselling process commencement
|August – September 2021
|Admission begins from
Rajasthan ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates must look into the eligibility norms for the applying course. Candidates can refer the official information bulletin for complete eligibility criteria details. The criteria are different for each course. Hence, candidates seeking Rajasthan ITI admission 2021, must meet all eligibility conditions. The eligibility criteria are specified below:
- Candidates should possess a domicile certificate of Rajasthan state.
- The lower age limit of the applying candidates is 15 years, and the upper age limit is 40 years.
- The age relaxation protocol can be availed by the reserved category as per Government’s rule. Ex-servicemen & War Widows are given five year age relaxation in upper age limit, and PH candidates are given ten years of relaxation.
- The applying candidates should have passed the 8th/10th/12th standard exam or equivalent exam from an acknowledged board/institute.
Rajasthan ITI 2021 Application Form
Interested candidates fitting the eligibility norms must complete the application form submission before the deadline. The following section is regarding the application form details:
- The application form shall be made available online on the website of DTE, Rajasthan.
- Notifications shall be made by the competent authority on the official website.
- Candidates must enter the personal details, academic qualification and communication address etc. in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents/images as per the directed specification.
- Verify the filled form and then proceed for submission.
- Take multiple printouts of the completed application or confirmation page for further use.
- Application fee – Rs.100/-
- Application fee (SC/ST candidates) – Rs.75/-
- Online mode – net banking, Debit/credit card or KIOSK payment gateway.
- Processing fee (apart from the application fee) – Rs.100/-
Rajasthan ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
The Rajasthan ITI admission 2021 process covers various steps like Application form filling, Merit list publication and counselling process. The following section provides information about the admission procedure:
- The DTE, Rajasthan shall release the Rajasthan ITI application form for various ITI trade/course on the website.
- The authority shall evaluate all the received application forms.
- The authority shall draft the merit list based on candidates’ 8th/10th/12th academic score and overall performance.
- The candidates enlisted in the merit list shall be invited to take part in counselling.
- Original documents shall be validated and verified to ensure candidate’s eligibility with respect to age, education, category, residence etc. during counselling,
- The candidates are informed that admissions are given purely based on merit.
- Nevertheless, the authority is permitted to make a decision on the admission of any individual.
- Children of ex-servicemen, serving Jawan/Officer can seek the reservation as per existing rule.
Rajasthan ITI 2021 Merit List
Once the merit list is declared, the counselling process begins followed by the further admission process. The DTE, Rajasthan shall develop a merit list or rank list based on candidate’s performance in their qualifying exam. After the merit list announcement, the candidate should be present at the designated centre for counselling as per the given date and time. The merit list can be accessed and downloaded from the official website.
Rajasthan ITI 2021 Counselling
The Counselling for Rajasthan ITI admission 2021 shall commence in August 2021. The DTE, Rajasthan shall intimate the candidates on the merit list to participate in the counselling. Candidates must take part in counselling on the designated date and time. The instructions regarding the counselling process are enclosed below:
- All original documents shall be verified by the authority.
- SC/ST candidates can avail the reservation as per the Govt.’s rules.
- 25% of seats are reserved for women candidates as per rules.
- PWD candidates can also avail the reservation quota of the Government.
- Once the counselling gets completed, the authority shall furnish the list of qualified candidates for final admission.
- The counselling result shall be made visible online on the official website with the candidate’s name, course and assigned ITI College.
- Candidate must be present at the allotted ITI College for the admission process at the prescribed time.