PFMS Status 2024: Public Finance Management System (PFMS) is an integrated web application to oversee social sector schemes/programs funded by the government of India and thereby keep track of fund disbursement. Students can obtain periodical updates about central and centrally sponsored schemes and receive alerts about scholarship payment through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer Mode). Students can get a list of all government sponsored scholarship schemes on this portal. Many social welfare schemes and beneficiaries directly transferred funds into their accounts through PFMS via Aadhaar linked accounts or NEFT transactions. This article gives detail information about how to know your payment status and procedure to track NSP 2024 payment.
PFMS Scholarship 2024 – Know Your Payment Status by Account Number
Candidates can check the steps given below to know their PFMS scholarship status by using their account number.
- Visit the official website of PFMS
- Now click on the link that says “Know Your Payments“
- On the new page, click on the option- Know Your Payment Status By Account Number.
- On this page, Enter Your Bank Name correctly.
- Next, Fill in Your Bank Account Number accurately.
- Confirm by re-entering Your Bank Account Number correctly.
- See the image and Fill the Word Verification box with the correct text.
- Finally, Click on the Search button.
Track NSP Payment
Applicants can track the payment status of scholarships that are available on the National Scholarship Portal. This is a characteristic feature of the PFMS portal. To obtain a further update on the disbursement status online through PFMS, they can follow the steps provided below to track their NSP payment status.
- Go to the official website of PFMS.
- Click on the section titled ‘Track NSP Payments.’
- Enter all required details like bank name, account number, and NSP application ID.
- Fill in the word verification code provided in the text image box correctly. Click on the ‘Search’ button.
- The current payment status of your NSP scholarship amount shall be displayed on the screen.