My Father Essay: Father is the root of any family. Father is like that umbrella for the family which protects it from all harsh & tough times. He is considered as the fundamental pillars of a family acting as the guiding force of the family. He supports the family both mentally and financially. I am always thankful to God for being blessed me with the best father, without whom my world is incomplete. Below we have provided My Father Essay in English for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 school students, written in easy and simple words.
Essay on My Father 350 Words for Students in English
Below we have provided a short essay on my father, suitable for students of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 in easy and simple words.
My father’s name is “Mahesh Sharma”. He is 37 years old. He completed Computer Science Engineering at Delhi University & work in Delhi with a software company. My father is straightforward, who follows a very usual lifestyle instead of looking for an expensive lifestyle. He is a very calm, composed & spiritual person. He does lose his temper sometimes, which is very rare. He is a super active and rock-solid personality.
He is considered as the head of the family; decisions cannot be made without his consents. He is a family person who loves to spend time with us whenever he is free. My father is a praiseworthy personality. He is multi-talented and always looking to paint his talent on the canvas. He is my role model for lots of reasons. First & foremost thing I admire about his passion & dedication for work.
His punctuality & perfection for works also have never stopped amazing me. He is always praised for these qualities among his colleagues. Besides his professional life, he is inclined towards watching movies & cricket on a personal level. We often go theatres to watch movies on weekends. He will never miss any cricket match even if he is busy with a lot of works. He also helps mom in the kitchen at weekends & cooks delicious food. Sometimes he makes us a particular dish on our demand. He also joins with me in my swimming classes on weekends.
I love to spend time with him on weekends. He even plays cricket with me sometimes. He fulfils all my needs & wishes. He often takes us for trips, camping, picnic & concerts. He buys me my favourite toys & cars. On weekdays often, he helps me with my homework when he returns from office & stress upon improving knowledge. We have a daily schedule of watching the news with him while having dinner.
He always speaks in a humble and supportive way. He always appreciates others to achieve the goals that have set for themselves. He always encourages me to explore new things in life & extracurricular activities apart from the focus on my academics. He is a very caring person with whom I can discuss my problems with him.
My father is no less than a whole world to me; his role is vital in my life. I will not be able to take a step forward without him in my life. I always follow his paths and expected to live my life like he is living. He is not a superhero but still my role model. He is a real inspiration for me, whom I would like to make proud of me someday.
10 Lines on My Father
- My father name is Karan Kapoor. He is a strong, hardworking and intelligent person.
- He works as an engineer and is dedicated to his work.
- He shows his love for the family by making funny jokes, giving good advice and cooking on weekends.
- My father is always empathetic towards other people and tries his best to help those in need.
- He is incredibly caring about all of his relatives and maintains contact with everyone.
- My father believes that it is important for everyone to help out with household chores.
- He spends a lot of time working, but also makes an effort to bond with family.
- He is entertaining and often does silly things just to make others happy.
- My father inspires me to work hard to succeed in life.
- My father has made many sacrifices for the family, and I am proud of him.