MahaDBT Scholarship provides educational aid through financial assistance for students studying in classes 11 and 12. Under the directions of the scholarship notification, students should score a minimum of 75% or more in class 10 to be eligible for applying to this scholarship. Students can refer to this article to understand the step-by-step MahaDBT registration process in detail.
MahaDBT Registration 2024 – Step By Step Process
Students aspiring to enroll and apply for MahaDBT Scholarships should have scanned copies of marks cards, family income certificates, and other necessary documentation before proceeding to the registration and MahaDBT login process. For the MahaDBT scholarship programme, candidates can apply in two ways.
MahaDBT Registration – Method 1
In the first option, students can register on MahaDBT by following either of the two methods listed below:
- UID based Registration
- Non-UID based Registration
Step 2: Traverse on the page and click on the ‘How to Apply Online?‘ tab present on the homepage.
Step 3: After page redirection, students need to choose a Registration Option.
UID based Registration
Candidates can follow these steps in case of UID based Registration.
- Students need to enter their Aadhaar Numbers correctly. Later select the OTP option and click on the button titled ‘Send OTP.’
- An OTP shall be received via SMS on the mobile whose number is linked with the student’s Aadhaar Number.
Non-UID based Registration
For Non-UID based Registration, follow these simple steps explained below:
- This option is applicable for students who do not have an Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Registration ID. Candidates can enter their valid email ID at first. Later click on the ‘Get OTP‘ button to perform Email ID verification.
- OTP shall be mailed to the email address provided.
- Enter received OTP number followed by valid mobile number. Click on the ‘Get OTP’ button to perform mobile number verification.
- Enter valid OTP number just received on the mobile phone. Fill up the form correctly and then click on the ‘Save’ button.
MahaDBT Registration – Method 2
We explain the 2nd registration method below in simple steps:
- Go to the official Aaple Sarkar DBT or MahaDBT login portal.
- Traverse on the web page and click on the tab indicating ‘New Applicant Registration‘.
- Enter all required details correctly, namely, Applicant Name, Username, Password, Confirm Password, OTP for Email ID, and OTP for Mobile Number.
- If you’re providing an Email ID and mobile number, OTP for verification shall be sent to a respective email address and mobile number.
- Enter the correct OTP number.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Applicants shall be redirected to UID based Registration Page.
- Enter a valid Aadhaar Number correctly.
- In the next authentication step, exercise your options between biometric authentication and OTP (One Time Password) authentication.
- If the OTP option is chosen, a valid OTP number shall be sent to a registered mobile number. Once verification is done, registered information shall be displayed on the screen.
- Create a valid username and password for logging in to the portal.