Karnataka ITI Admission 2021 managed by the Directorate of Employment & Training (DET) shall provide admission in various ITIs in Karnataka. No particular entrance test is conducted; instead, the admission is given based on the candidates’ past academic performance. This admission procedure is regulated once in a year for giving admission in various ITI institutes of Karnataka. This article describes information related to Karnataka ITI Admission 2021 such as application form, its fee, eligibility, etc.
Karnataka ITI Admission 2021 Dates
The tabular column provided below depicts the Karnataka ITI Admission 2021 Dates:
|2nd week of June 2021
|Application form publication
|3rd week of June 2021
|Deadline for submission of application form
|1st week of July 2021
|Preliminary merit list
|2nd week of July 2021
|Final merit list publication
|3rd week of July 2021
|Last week of July 2021
Karnataka ITI 2021 Application Form
The below section specifies the instructions concerning Karnataka ITI 2021 Application Form:
- Karnataka ITI 2021 Application Form shall be published in the 3rd week of June 2021 only in offline mode and not by offline.
- Deadline to submit the application is till the 1st week of July 2021.
- The application requires the uploading of documents, i.e. passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Kindly provide valid mail ID and phone number so that all essential information can be communicated via them.
- The incomplete or incorrect forms shall be discarded.
- Candidates must fit into the eligibility norms. Only then they can apply.
- Candidates must submit the filled form along with self-attested copies of documents at the proximal verification centre.
- Candidates are suggested to take multiple printouts for future purposes.
Candidates must submit the filled application form fee at the proximal centre. The application fee cannot be refunded or transferred at any cost.
|SC/ ST category
Karnataka ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility norms provided below must be met by the candidates before applying for Karnataka ITI 2021:
- Nationality of the candidates must be Indian.
- Candidates should have cleared 8th, 10th & 12th level examination majored in Mathematics & Science from any acknowledged board with a minimum aggregate of 35%.
- Candidates must hold a domicile certificate of Karnataka state.
- Candidates currently pursuing 12th are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have finished 5 years of academic education in Karnataka in addition to the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
Karnataka ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
Karnataka ITI 2021 Admission Procedure is based on various factors, namely application filling, fee submission, counselling process etc. Candidates are advised to carry original documents and fee receipt at document verification centre. Admission is granted based on the merit list. Seat allotment process shall be carried out after other procedures are completed.
Karnataka ITI 2021 Merit List
The Karnataka ITI 2021 Merit List can be accessed via online mode in July 2021. Authority shall draft the preliminary merit list. Candidates can raise objection in case of any disapproval. Authority shall publish the final merit list through online mode, and this final merit list is fabricated based on the candidates’ previous academic performance. The merit list candidates must be present for the counselling session.
Karnataka ITI 2021 Counselling
All eligible merit list candidates must report for the Karnataka ITI 2021 Counselling process, and it is mandatory to submit the counselling fee. The counselling shall be managed through online mode only. The original and photo stated documents are necessary for verification & submission, respectively. The participating candidate must personally report at the document verification centre for document verification & online submission of application. The following documents are essential for verification:
- Class 8th mark sheet
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Caste certificate
- Multiple passport size photograph