Bihar ITICAT Admission 2021 process is directed by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). Bihar ITICAT (Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test) examination is conducted by the authority to offer admission in various Engineering and Non- Engineering ITI trades. This article encloses details regarding the Bihar ITICAT Admission 2021, i.e. dates, application form, fee, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
Bihar ITICAT Admission 2021 Dates
The following schedule represents the Bihar ITICAT Admission 2021 dates:
|Application commences from
|Last week of March 2021
|Deadline to submit applications
|Last week of April 2021
|Deadline for payment through challan
|Last week of April 2021
|Deadline for online payment
|Last week of April 2021
|Application correction begins from
|Last week of April to 1st week of May 2021
|Admit card accessibility
|2nd week of May 2021
|Last week of May 2021
Bihar ITICAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates can refer the details about Bihar ITICAT 2021 application form in the below section:
- Bihar ITICAT Registration is available in online mode only from the last week of March 2021.
- The application process comprises various steps like registration, application form filling, document uploading, fee payment, etc.
- Candidates must complete the form without any mistake especially, educational, academic and other communication details.
- Upload the required documents, i.e. photograph and signature in the specified size.
- Correction facility shall be provided to the candidates from last week of April to the 1st week of May 2021.
- Deadline for Bihar ITICAT registration is till last week of April 2021.
- Take the printout of the form for later use.
- Bihar ITICAT Application fee payment – online/offline mode.
- Online payment – debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Offline payment – e-challan.
- The fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances once remitted.
The application fee for all categories are specified in the given table:
|SC/ ST category
Bihar ITICAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Bihar ITICAT 2021 Eligibility criteria are specified in the below section:
- Nationality of the candidates must be Indian.
- Candidates must have attained an age of 14 years as on 1st August 2021. There shall be no upper age limit.
- Candidates should have cleared 10th level /its equivalent examination majored in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any acknowledged board.
- Candidates currently pursuing their 10th grade can also apply.
- Applying Candidates should possess a medical fitness certificate/ proof.
Bihar ITICAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Bihar ITICAT 2021 exam pattern is enclosed below:
- Bihar ITICAT shall be supervised via offline mode.
- The question paper shall contain 150 Objective type questions to be solved in 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Question paper is set for 300 marks.
- Each correct answer bags, 2-mark.
- No negative marking is applied in the examination.
No. of questions in each subject is provided below
|Number of Questions
Bihar ITICAT 2021 Syllabus
Bihar ITICAT 2021 Syllabus includes subjects from 10th standard – mathematics, physics and chemistry subjects. Candidates are advised to study from NCERT books first and then proceed to other books.
Bihar ITICAT 2021 Preparation Tips
Prepare a proper schedule based on the pattern and syllabus.
- Concentrate on challenging topics first and then proceed to the easier ones.
- Solve the previous year question paper to get an idea of the question type.
- Make short notes covering important formulas and revise them every day.
- Do yoga to relieve stress and to keep the body healthy.
- A Balanced healthy diet is necessary.
- Maintain an 8-hour sleep cycle.
Bihar ITICAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download their Bihar ITICAT 2021 admit card from the 2nd week of May 2021 via online mode by entering their login details, i.e. application no. and date of birth. The candidates are expected to bring their admit card for the examination with one ID proof. Without admit card, candidates shall not be permitted inside the examination hall.
Bihar ITICAT 2021 Result
Bihar ITICAT 2021 result shall be released in June 2021 through online mode only. Candidates must enter their roll no. and DOB to view the result. Selected candidates have to sit for the counselling process after the result announcement. Authority shall develop a merit list based on the result.
Bihar ITICAT 2021 Counselling
Bihar ITICAT 2021 Counselling begins after the publication of result. Candidates shall be called for the counselling depending on the result. The shortlisted candidates have to participate in the counselling compulsorily. The counselling process is composed of various steps like document verification, seat allotment etc. Candidates are expected to bring their original documents for the verification process. If candidates are not able to make it for the counselling process, then their seats shall be revoked. The below-listed documents are required at the counselling venue:
- The class 10th mark sheet and certificate
- ITICAT admit card
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Migration certificate
- Permanent residence certificate
- Passport size photographs etc.