Assam ITI Admission 2021 shall be regulated by Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training, Assam. It is a state-level admission procedure organized once in a year to provide admission in various engineering and non-engineering courses into various private and government ITIs. The authority shall supervise no entrance examination. Merit list candidates shall be offered admission. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria are eligible to apply. The crucial details regarding the Assam ITI Admission 2021 such as dates, application form, eligibility etc. are disclosed in this article.
Assam ITI Admission 2021 Dates
Assam ITI Admission 2021 important dates are displayed in the below tabulation:
|Application form commencement
|1st week of May 2021
|Deadline to submit application
|1st week of June 2021
|3rd week of June 2021
|Verified candidates list announcement
|Last week of June 2021
|Last week of June 2021
|First seat allotment
|1st week of July 2021
|Allotment letter Printing
|2nd week of July 2021
|Preference filling for 2nd allotment
|2nd week of July 2021
|Second seat allotment
|3rd week of July 2021
Assam ITI 2021 Application Form
Assam ITI 2021 application form details are furnished in the given section:
- The application form shall be put up only on the website from 1st week of May 2021 through online mode.
- The application process involves various stages, i.e. registration, application filling process, uploading document, payment of fee etc.
- All the necessary details in the form must be filled without any mistake, especially, i.e. personal, communication, academic etc. as no correction facility shall be provided.
- Upload the necessary documents, i.e. new scanned passport size photograph, signature etc. in the stated format in the application form.
- Deadline for application form submission is till 1st week of June 2021.
- The hard copy of the application form need not be sent by post instead can be kept handy for future use.
- Application fee – Rs. 25
- Payment mode for application fee – online mode.
- Online fee payment mode – via credit card/ debit card/net banking.
- Offline payment mode is not possible.
- Application fee once submitted shall neither be refunded nor transferred at any cost.
Assam ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Assam ITI 2021 eligibility criteria for the admission are specified below:
- Nationality of the applying candidates must be Indian.
- Candidate applying for the admission must be settled in Assam.
- The candidate must have attained 14 years of age as on 1st July 2021. No particular upper age limit is levied.
- Candidates must have cleared 8th and 10th class or its equivalent from any acknowledged board with a minimum aggregate of 35%.
- Candidates currently pursuing their 8th or 10th class are also eligible to apply.
Assam ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
Assam ITI 2021 admission procedure involves various stages, i.e. application form filling, payment of fee etc. Candidates can make their own selection of preferred course and college. Merit list is fabricated based on the candidates’ previous qualifying exams, and only those shortlisted merit list candidates can sit for counselling. Seat allotment takes place during counselling. Final admission is granted once fee submission and other procedures are completed.
Assam ITI 2021 Merit List
Assam ITI 2021 merit list shall be made available in the last week of June 2021 through online mode. Once the application number or date of birth is entered, the merit list gets displayed. Merit list is drafted based on the candidates’ previous qualifying exams and approved application forms lists the name and ranks of the candidates. Only the merit list candidates shall be asked to take part in the counselling during which seat allotment shall happen.
Assam ITI 2021 Counselling
Assam ITI 2021 counselling begins from the first week of July 2021 post merit list release. All the merit list candidates must mandatorily attend the counselling, and those failing to participate shall not be given their allotted seat. Counselling process comprises many steps like document verification, seat allotment etc. The verification process requires some essential documents that must be carried by the candidates for counselling. The documents necessary for the verification process are enlisted below:
- Class 8th and 10th mark sheet
- 8th and 10th class certificates
- Category certificate
- Migration certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photographs etc.
Assam ITI 2021 Admission
Candidates must be present at the allocated college at the prescribed time and date for additional admission process to finalise Assam ITI 2021 admission. Candidates must bring seat allotment letter and other necessary documents. Allotted seats shall be cancelled for those who fail to report at the college in the designated time and date. Final admission is approved once the admission fee submission and document verification process get over.