Yoga Day or International Yoga Day is an event celebrated globally by many countries to spread awareness about health and fitness in society. Yoga is not only about physical exercises but also about the breathing process through which air is inhaled and exhaled in specific ways. You can read more about Yoga Day in the sets of ten lines provided below.
Below, we have provided 10 lines on Yoga Day for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 students, written in easy and simple words. These 10 lines can help you compose an essay, paragraph, composition, and summary on Yoga Day.
10 Lines on Yoga Day
- Yoga Day is celebrated on 21st June of every year.
- Different people celebrate Yoga Day in various ways.
- Many people practice yoga, while others read about yoga or spread awareness about it through social media.
- The first International Yoga Day event was held in 2015.
- In 2015, 35,985 people gathered in Rajpath, New Delhi, to perform yoga together, setting a Guinness World Record for the largest yoga class ever.
- It is also said that yoga can interconnect a person’s body, mind, and soul.
- It also spreads the message of kindness and non-violence.
- It helps the mind to become more patient and increases focus and concentration.
- It increases the flexibility of the body.
- It also helps relax the mind of a person and helps them think clearly.
10 Lines and Sentences on Yoga Day
- The International Yoga Day is celebrated every year in different countries.
- The idea of Yoga Day was proposed by Indian Prime Minister Narender Modi in 2014 and was later accepted by the United Nations General Assembly in the same year.
- On Yoga Day, people gather to celebrate the day by doing yoga and creating awareness of the importance of yoga.
- There is a theme for Yoga Day; it varies every year.
- The theme for the year 2023 was “Yoga for Humanity.”
- The day is celebrated to encourage people to be healthy and sincerely manage stress or health issues.
- Yoga is a form of exercise that helps people be happier and stay peaceful.
- It also helps in the movement of muscles, loss of fat, and the fixation of body postures.
- It helps the mind to become more patient and increases a person’s focus and concentration.
- Yoga includes many asanas, pranayams, and meditation.
5 Lines on Yoga Day
- Yoga Day is about creating societal awareness about health practices to keep the mind and body fit.
- It can be celebrated by anyone, regardless of their age and fitness levels.
- Many videos and sources are online to help celebrate the day at home.
- There are also many local events organized to celebrate the day.
- Around 190 countries celebrate Yoga Day.
We hope you LIKE these few sentences – 10 Lines on Yoga Day. You can find more 10 lines essays on various topics such as events, sports, festivals, technology, and many more.
Explore More – 10 Lines Essays You May Find Interesting