The period between October and February is commonly known as the winter months, with its peak occurring in November and late December. During winter, days become shorter, and nights grow longer. Sunrays are not as prominent during this season; they are mild and scattered.
Cold winds blow from the northern regions, making it the time of the year when woolens come out of our wardrobes to protect us from freezing temperatures. People prefer staying indoors during winter, using heaters and bonfires to stay warm.
Below, we have provided ten lines on winter season for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 students, written in easy and simple words.
10 Lines on Winter Season
- Winter is the coldest season, spanning from December to mid-March.
- Festivals like Christmas, Navaratri, and New Year mark this chilly period.
- People love to drink hot beverages and soups during winter to keep themselves warm from the harsh winds.
- During the winter, fruits like apples, oranges, papayas, and grapes are abundant as the weather is suitable for their cultivation.
- Hill stations become very cold during this season, so people should avoid visiting these places in winter.
- Adventurous people prefer hiking, mountaineering, and trekking during this season because the weather supports these activities.
- Some regions experience harsh conditions, including gusty hailstorms, rains, and snowfall.
- Winter temperatures are generally low, reaching minus degrees in mountain ranges.
- Including spices in the diet is recommended to generate heat and protect against winter ailments.
- Exercising in winter mornings with fresh air contributes to maintaining good health.
We hope you LIKE these few sentences – 10 Lines on Winter Season. You can find more 10 lines essays on various topics such as events, sports, festivals, technology, and many more.