Water holds the foundation of our bodies, the lifeblood of ecosystems, and the driving force behind civilization. Water shapes our world, from gurgling rivers carving landscapes to towering glaciers storing ancient secrets. Yet, this treasure faces threats, reminding us of its preciousness. Each drop counts, and each choice matters. Water is vital to us in many ways. You can read more about how Water is Precious in the sets of 10 lines below.
Below, we have provided 10 lines on Water is Precious for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 students, written in easy and simple words.
10 Lines on Water is Precious
- Water covers 71 % of the Earth’s surface.
- It is also the second most valuable resource for the survival of all living beings.
- It is used for many things, such as drinking, cooking, bathing, washing utensils, etc.
- Water shortage can lead to sanitation issues, hunger, and an imbalance of natural resources.
- People have to migrate due to the shortage of water.
- With the increase in population, there needs to be more water.
- It is a universal solvent, dissolving more substances than any other liquid.
- It is composed of two gases- hydrogen and oxygen.
- It helps in the nutrient cycle of living beings.
- It is essential to save water as it is limited in nature compared to the population, and lack of water can lead to the extinction of living beings.
10 Lines and Sentences on Water is Precious
- Water is essential for the survival of every living being.
- Water scarcity can lead to global warming, pollution, and many diseases.
- Water shortage can lead to barren lands that can increase the temperature of a place, too.
- Without water, there will be no water cycle.
- The Ministry of Water Resources of the Government of India has launched the National Water Mission to preserve water.
- Using buckets instead of showers while bathing and saving rainwater can help conserve water.
- Only 3 percent of water on the Earth’s surface is fresh water.
- It is predicted by scientists that the next world war could be due to the scarcity of water.
- Water-borne diseases kill many people every year.
- It is observed that 100 to 175 gallons of water is used on average daily.
5 Lines on Water is Precious
- Water is precious for all living beings to survive.
- Around 2.1 percent of fresh water is frozen.
- Water is used for many purposes, even to generate electricity through hydropower plants.
- Water is necessary not only for humans but also for aquatic life and the species living in polar regions.
- March 22 is celebrated as World Water Day to create awareness among people about saving water.
We hope you LIKE these few sentences – 10 Lines on Water is Precious. You can find more 10 lines essays on various topics such as events, sports, festivals, technology, and many more.
Explore More – 10 Lines Essays You May Find Interesting