Water scarcity in global indexes is alarming, and pure drinking water is soon getting filthy and polluted everywhere. Severe water shortage is looming enormous, and the water crisis is a worldwide phenomenon. Thinking of water as an unlimited, abundant, and ever-available resource is just a myth. If we do not conserve water today, future generations will face very tough situations and a bleak future. Educating the public about water-saving measures and precautions to conserve water is the need of the hour. The government should place stringent policies to evaluate water conservation facilities to save water. Below we have provided 10 lines on save water for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 students, written in easy and simple words.
Ten Lines on Save Water
- The necessity to save water is imminent as Earth comprises 71% of water resources, but a tiny portion is potable, and the rest is not fit for drinking.
- Water is used for all kinds of domestic, agricultural, and industrial purposes, and the requirement for water is growing day by day.
- Many pockets of the world do not have access to potable water due to the high concentration of saline content, which is unfit for drinking.
- Groundwater resources have almost dried up at places where there is hardly any rainfall seen during the monsoon season.
- Water scarcity is heading at an ever-increasing rate, and as per WHO guidelines, one in five persons faces water scarcity at the source.
- Water should be conserved because the availability is significantly less against the growing demand, and the world population is rising steadily at an ever-increasing pace.
- Water can be conserved by replenishing, recycling, reusing available sources, and streamlining them for other useful purposes.
- Human-made reservoirs in the underground belt of the surface can help save groundwater resources, and the same can be pumped out for future utilization.
- Water-saving schemes and government policies should initiate conservation practices and educate people about conserving natural resources.
- All houses should be fitted with rooftop water containment systems and in-built water harvesting systems to preserve water without letting them unused to the ground.
We hope you LIKE this article – 10 Lines on Save Water. You can read more 10 Lines about essays, events, sports, festivals, technology, and many more.