10 Lines on Myself: We usually talk and write about other people in our lives—family, friends, or famous personalities. But sometimes, we forget to share our own stories. We must recognize that we are the most important person in our lives. Thinking about and writing about ourselves is valuable. In this article, let’s explore 10 lines that can help you get started on sharing a bit about yourself.
10 Lines on Myself
Below, we have provided 10 lines on myself for class 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 students, written in easy and simple words. These ten lines are helpful for an essay writing competition.
- My name is Reena
- I am studying in class 3 at Little Flower Public School.
- My father’s name is Mr. Rohit Singh, and my mother’s name is Mrs. Sanjana Singh.
- I love to watch cartoons, and my favorite cartoon is Doraemon.
- I am an amicable girl, and I love to meet new people.
- My friends tell me that I am tall and have a good personality.
- I love my family very much.
- I respect and obey my elders.
- I love going to school every day.
- My dream is to become a Pilot.
10 Lines and Sentences on Myself
- My name is Aditya Singh, and I am 11 years old.
- I am studying in grade 5 at Carmel Convent, Bangalore.
- My father is a corporate bank manager, and my mother is a teacher while my sister is studying in class 1 at Vidya Mandir.
- I am disciplined and punctual in my studies and regularly attend school and tuition classes.
- I am incredibly fond of pet dogs, and we have a Pomeranian breed at home, which we love very much.
- My relatives visit us at the weekends, and my grandparents come down to our place during the vacation.
- I love going to the community library in our locality as it has a vast collection of exciting books to read.
- My dream is to become a scientist at ISRO in the future and serve our nation in building spacecraft.
- I am interested in dancing and want to learn the Bharatanatyam form in my vacations that follow after this academic year.
- Mother Teresa is my inspiration, and I wish to serve people and my country through a lot of services when I grow up.
We hope you LIKE these few sentences – 10 Lines on Myself. You can read more 10 Lines about essays, events, sports, festivals, technology, and many more.