Life on Earth is being sustained primarily because of the presence of ‘TREES. ‘ Trees help preserve the quality of life by providing a greener future, helping to stabilize the environmental temperature, and balancing the pH in the oxygen around us. In India, planting trees is celebrated yearly as a Vanamahotsava festival.’
Below, we have provided 10 lines on the importance of trees for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6, written in easy and simple words.
10 Lines on Importance of Trees
- Trees provide fresh and clean air to breathe.
- They give us a variety of foods and spices, many of which contain medicinal properties.
- Trees are valuable to humans, animals, and birds as they provide shelter and homes.
- They are responsible for rainfall, and cutting down trees has caused untimely rains on Earth.
- Trees prevent harmful sun rays from penetrating and help maintain a steady temperature.
- Many trees are worshipped in our culture and traditions because of their medicinal value.
- They help in water conservation by preserving underground water sources.
- Trees help absorb harmful gases present in the atmosphere, called the greenhouse effect.
- Trees are grown to protect the greenery on Earth and make our ecosystem a healthy and clean place to live.
- The government has taken several measures to encourage planting more trees and conserving the greenery belt, thereby preventing deforestation.
5 Lines on Importance on Trees
- Trees are important because they give us oxygen to breathe.
- They provide shade, making hot days cooler and more comfortable.
- Trees help animals by giving them homes and food.
- Planting trees keeps our air clean and protects the environment.
- We should take care of trees because they are essential for a healthy planet.
We hope you LIKE these few sentences – 10 Lines on Importance of Trees. You can find more 10 lines essays on various topics such as events, sports, festivals, technology, and many more.