Friendship is the strongest bond that we develop during our lifetime. Devotion, dedication, and trust between individuals are the primary ingredients of a long-lasting friendship. People who have friends share lots of love, care, and warmth for each other. They also strike on the same platform, showing similar interests and ideas.
10 Lines on Friendship
Below, we have provided a few lines about friendship, suitable for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8. These 10 lines essay on friendship in English of 100-150 words is beneficial for all school students to perform well in essay competitions.
- The most expensive gift we can give someone is our friendship and precious time, care, and concern to form a lifelong bond.
- We meet many people on our journey, but those who express their thoughts and ideas with us become our friends.
- One of the most outstanding and excellent qualities of a good friendship is the ability to listen to a person when they intend to share their concerns with us.
- Friends stand by one another through thick and thin and develop trust forever.
- In this relationship, friends love sharing their things and belongings as it brings them joy and happiness.
- All important festivals and celebrations are incomplete without the presence of friends in our lives.
- We may have a big circle of friends, but the closeness and proximity gather with a select few of them, whom we love to call our best friends.
- Good friends help us positively through life’s journey, while bad friends and lousy company lead us to troubles and pitfalls.
- Friends become family when the attachment grows deeper and true love develops unconditionally.
- Children have many friends in their class; they love reading, writing, and spending lots of time together.
10 Lines and Sentences on Friendship
- Friendship starts with an initial acquaintance, followed by a continuous exchange of thoughts, finally leading to a beautiful and healthy relationship.
- You can share ideas in a free passage with friends and can be sure of not being judged in any way.
- Sacrifice for a friend is one of the most significant traits of true friendship and stands the test of time, making way for a better life for one of them.
- Holding hands during good times and lending a robust supportive pillar during bad times is essential for a good relationship between friends.
- Along with love and care, mutual respect and providing the necessary space to one another are also necessary for a healthy friendship.
- Dogs are considered man’s best friend because of their loyal behavior and faithful nature towards human beings.
- Friendship has been signified greatly in quotes like, “A friend in need is a friend indeed.”
- In Indian mythology, the great friendship saga between Lord Krishna and his dear friend Sudhama has been very popular for ages.
- Long-distance friendships are some common types of relationships these days, as people tend to shift bases for overseas work requirements.
- Unconditional company does not differentiate on one’s economic status or position; instead, it is a pure connection of two hearts always there for one another.
Few Lines on Friendship
- Friendship, a fantastic relationship, thrives on love, affection, and care.
- Essential for a fulfilling life, friends contribute to our social, career, health, and well-being.
- Good friends bring positive influences, moral values, and a culture of sharing and caring.
- Beginning in school and evolving through college and work, friendships grow in number and depth.
- In the digital age, social media platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter keep friends connected.
- Sharing worries with friends helps alleviate burdens, offering a comforting escape.
- A great friend speaks the truth openly, a valuable blessing in the bond of friendship.
- In times of despair, friends provide surprising solace and unwavering support.
- Friendship isn’t confined to human connections but to strong animal-human bonds.
- Nurturing friendships enriches our lives, making them more meaningful and enjoyable.
We hope you LIKE these few sentences – 10 Lines on Friendship. You can find more 10 lines essays on various topics such as events, sports, festivals, technology, and many more.