The most beautiful, brightly coloured winged insects in our garden are none other than the butterflies. Butterflies fly around flowers and have long wings with scales on them.
Below, we have provided 10 lines on Butterfly for class 1, 2, 3, and 4 students. These ten lines are helpful for essay and paragraph writing competitions.
10 Lines on Butterfly
- Butterflies belong to the insect family, and they enjoy fluttering around brightly coloured flowers in mild summers.
- The entire body of the butterfly is divided into three divisions – the head portion, thorax, and abdominal region.
- Their sense of smell is fantastic due to a pair of two robust antenna structures on their head.
- There are thousands of butterfly varieties in different sizes, colours, and variable patterns on their wings.
- Butterflies are cold-blooded and not found in the Antarctic poles as they cannot survive in icy conditions.
- The colours on butterfly wings erode very quickly when they contact a human touch.
- They help pollinate plants; thus, the reproduction cycle occurs continuously in the plant community.
- Butterflies lay eggs that hatch after a few weeks to give rise to small caterpillars on leaves.
- Caterpillars are ugly-looking worms that build a cocoon around them and go on a long sleeping phase.
- A fully grown caterpillar emerges from a burst cocoon and flies into the outside world as a young butterfly.
We hope you LIKE these few sentences – 10 Lines on Butterfly. You can find more 10 lines essays on various topics such as events, sports, festivals, technology, and many more.
Explore More – 10 Lines Essays You May Find Interesting